Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Justice for My Car Accident

When I went to Municipal Court at Atlanta on 18th Jun in 2008, I could not understand very well anything to tell a judge. I must go to the court again on 10th September in 2008, but I thouht I will be able to improve my listening ability for 3 months. Because of my traffic accident which took place 1month ago, I had to received a justice for the car accident. Simply, I thought that I would pay just violent ticket fee, after just answering, "yes, mmam" in front of a judge. It, however, was differnt from my idea. The judge had ask something for the accident and told something about low, but I could understand a little beat. Therefore, I have told it to the judge. Let her reset my justice, and she made new appointment, on 10th September in 2008. I have been shy and sad the situation which I could not understand very well becaus of bad listening ability.

No comments: