Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Delaying of Airplanes

I have been usually surprised to delay airplanes. When I came in Atlanta six month ago, I had stayed three hours on an airplane in Atlanta Airport. Because of delaying of the airplane, my friend had waitted for me five hours before I arrived in Atlanta. I thought that the accident would take place only that time. However, I have gone to meet my friend in airport because he came back in Atlanta after he finished experiments on 23th May. That time, I have been waitting for two hours before he arrived in airport at 9 p.m o'clock. Therefore, If I should go in airport, I will depart there two hours later.
Ican not move others place if I do not get a car. In Korea, I can go to anywhere. The public transportain is very convenient, so that is no problem.

No comments: